So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- Moira has been Jocelynized. #TonyaHarding #SchittsCreek 7 hours ago
- David is an unapologetic bug Googler. #SchittsCreek 7 hours ago
- "I'm gonna [bleep]ing nail it!" #SchittsCreek 7 hours ago
- "Liquid stink" #SchittsCreek 8 hours ago
- "It's fruit wine, what's not to like?" #SchittsCreek 8 hours ago