So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- RT @NYDailyNews: EXCLUSIVE: New evidence has emerged on Jimmy Hoffa’s mysterious disappearance 40 years ago. nydn.us/1IaNmBI http://… 17 hours ago
- This Day in Crime History: July 30, 1975 wp.me/p1Cqaj-2BA #truecrime #history #union #mafia #unsolved #missing #JimmyHoffa 17 hours ago
- RT @NYDailyNews: China may execute this Colombian beauty queen accused of smuggling drugs in her computer. nydn.us/1IsfOOO http://t.… 17 hours ago
- RT @nypost: Thieves with expensive taste make off with $150,000 worth of handbags from a Chanel store nyp.st/1H5l4a3 http://t.co/uh… 17 hours ago
- RT @TerryMatalas: I get to work with some real beauties... #12Monkeys #1940s #SeasonTwo instagram.com/p/5siWDlI8i3/ 1 day ago