So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- Have to bring the dogs out one more time. It's -9°F, but feels like -33°. Lucky me. Have a good one, folks. #svengoolie 11 hours ago
- A starfish. Larry was bitten by a starfish. It happens all the time on the moors. #svengoolie twitter.com/DigiRanma/stat… 11 hours ago
- I hear they eat a lot of garlic. Does that work on werewolves too, or just vampires? #svengoolie twitter.com/agentm0m/statu… 12 hours ago
- "Any disease of the mind can be cured with the cooperation of the patient... and drugs, really strong drugs" #svengoolie 12 hours ago
- @JenniferOberth They should really hire a good publicist #svengoolie 12 hours ago