So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- G'night, Sven fans. Have a great rest of the weekend. #Svengoolie 15 hours ago
- Vincent Price sighting... er, um, hearing? #Svengoolie 15 hours ago
- When Lou does his cape routine, he looks just like Ed Wood's wife's chiropractor. #Svengoolie 15 hours ago
- RT @chrisberez: It’s tough being a werewolf when the planet you’re on apparently has like 900 full moons a week for the sake of a plot devi… 15 hours ago
- Clumsiest werewolf ever. He's like the Inspector Clouseau of monsters. #Svengoolie 15 hours ago