So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- Watching te #MST3K Turkey Day Marathon #BringBackMST3K mst3k.com/events/turkeyd… 4 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving #Thanksgiving https://t.co/Xuvxmty3nZ 6 hours ago
- RT @tsgnews: Cops hunting for world's dumbest iPhone robber bit.ly/1I1Y2YU Her post-theft "selfies" were uploaded to victim's clou… 2 days ago
- This Day in Crime History: November 24, 1971 wp.me/p1Cqaj-2FL #truecrime #history #aviation #unsolvedmystery #coldcase 2 days ago
- This Day in Crime History: November 24, 1963 wp.me/p1Cqaj-2FI #truecrime #history #Dallas #Texas #JFK 2 days ago