So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- Friday Movie Quote wp.me/p1Cqaj-2zh #movies #quotes #80s 3 hours ago
- RT @IMDb: Today we pay tribute to #SirArthurConanDoyle on his birthday! More celebs born today: imdb.to/1Lk6Oiq http://t.co/p45khlLp… 4 hours ago
- RT @12MonkeysSyfy: Catch up on #12Monkeys with the new @Syfy Now app on @XboxEntertain! syfy.tv/1RKZxwr http://t.co/xiiiglh6Tc 4 hours ago
- RT @TerryMatalas: It begins... @AaronAStanford @AmandaSchull @kirkacevedo @EmilyHampshire_ @ToddStashwick @AlisenDown @DemoreBarnes http://… 4 hours ago
- That's way better than gold stars. #academicexcellence #education #truecrime twitter.com/tsgnews/status… 4 hours ago