So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- RT @SpoilerTV: POLL: Thoughts on #12Monkeys - Meltdown @AmandaSchull @ToddStashwick @12MonkeysSyfy @AaronAStanford @EmilyHampshire_ https:/… 15 hours ago
- Time to splinter to the 18th Century for another episode of #TURNamc #12Monkeys 15 hours ago
- Wow, an action-packed, pulse-pounding episode of #12Monkeys. Can't wait until next week! #TV 15 hours ago
- Did someone say "Splinter?" #12Monkeys https://t.co/SP4F7scHs8 16 hours ago
- So Deacon's showing some humanity, and Ramse's the hard-hearted one who can pull the trigger. #irony #12Monkeys 16 hours ago