So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- .@Svengoolie Love those #hammerhorror classics! youtu.be/4bNmNniIDsk 14 hours ago
- RT @Svengoolie: Chicago Sven viewers- "Monolith Monsters" just started on WCIU- the U! Then- "Brides of Dracula" everywhere MeTV is- tonigh… 14 hours ago
- RT @F_U_ng: Back in the daily #Nielsen Twitter top 5! Good job, y'all! #12Monkeys #TwitterParadox nielsensocial.com/nielsentwitter… 👍🐵👏 http://t.co/le… 14 hours ago
- RT @12MonkeysTVF: Thanks to the cast/crew of #12Monkeys & all the fans for a successful first #TwitterParadox! See ya again next week! http… 22 hours ago
- RT @MaryTheGeek: Syfy To Pay Tribute To #LeonardNimoy With Special Marathon Tomorrow tvgeektalk.com/news/syfy-to-p… @Syfy @SyfyPR http://t.co/Q9E… 22 hours ago