So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- RT @kateflora: Man gets manicure first, then rob the nail salon second. via @HuffPostCrime ow.ly/SS0k9 #TrueCrime http://t.co/d… 11 hours ago
- RT @senatorshoshana: This is amazing - Lawyer Serves Love Interest With Crazy Dating Subpoena, Makes Complete Fool Of Himself http://t.co/q… 14 hours ago
- Tampering with chocolate is definitely a war crime. 14 hours ago
- RT @BBCNews: 'Chocolate bomb' among WW2 boobytraps bbc.in/1YNL3iY 14 hours ago
- This Day in Crime History: October 6, 1866 wp.me/p1Cqaj-2DQ #truecrime #history #oldwest 16 hours ago