So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- I guess it's time to hit the sack. G'night, folks. Have a great rest of the weekend. #svengoolie 3 days ago
- That was easy. #svengoolie 3 days ago
- @CCoombs1964 Stay decapitated, my friends. #svengoolie 3 days ago
- Man, rotting, disembodied heads get all the chicks. #svengoolie 3 days ago
- "I'd look so foolish." Kinda late in the movie to start worrying about that, Toots. #svengoolie 3 days ago