So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- Was it Heisenberg Auto Body? #truecrime #BreakingBad twitter.com/tsgnews/status… 2 hours ago
- RT @GangstersIncWeb: U.S. seeks three more years in prison for mobster Bulger's girlfriend reut.rs/1TyfC8Y via @Reuters 3 hours ago
- RT @GangstersIncWeb: Take a tour through mob boss Al Capone’s 'playground' gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs… 3 hours ago
- RT @nypost: "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy" nyp.st/1T6GSs5 3 hours ago
- "...an aging stewardess from a Latvian airline." But that look's in this year! #SchittsCreek 21 hours ago