So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- This Day in Crime History: October 20, 1981 trunc.it/ra8l5 #crime #truecrime #history #murder #officerdown 13 hours ago
- RT @tquoteseday: If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney 15 hours ago
- This Day in Crime History: October 20, 1981 wp.me/p1Cqaj-2qG #crime #truecrime #history #robbery #murder #officerdown 21 hours ago
- This Day in Crime History: October 19, 1982 wp.me/p1Cqaj-2qD #crime #truecrime #history #cocaine #warondrugs 1 day ago
- RT @eplavelle: "Collateral: In Praise of Michael Mann's Action Odyssey, a Decade Later" ew.com/ew/static/long… via @EW 3 days ago