So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- RT @NathanFillion: “@UberFacts: An orgasm can help a man’s body recover from illness.” Said sick guys everywhere. 14 hours ago
- RT @OldMovieParty: Today #LaurenBacall would be 90 @TCM is giving us 24 hours of her films ThankYou #TCMParty #TCM #OldMovieParty 💔💧 http… 17 hours ago
- This Day in Crime History: September 16, 1920 trunc.it/r784p #crime #truecrime #history #NewYork #terrorism #WallStreet 17 hours ago
- RT @nypost: Nobody panic but Venezuela's running out of breast implants nyp.st/1wwLv8B 1 day ago
- RT @Bsavage50S: “To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable.” ― Oscar Wi… 1 day ago