So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- Friday Movie Quote trunc.it/qioqd #movies #quotes 7 hours ago
- This Day in Crime History: July 31, 1945 trunc.it/qf95g #crime #truecrime #history #Alcatraz #prisonbreak #SanFrancisco 1 day ago
- RT @RiffTrax: What are your Top 5 Matthew Broderick movies? google.com/search?q=Matth… Make sure to see your new favorite August 14th http://t… 3 days ago
- RT @johnhornor: New Tom Petty album isn't jangly enough. I NEED MORE JANGLE, PETTY. 3 days ago
- RT @WTEN: Fist bumps less germy than handshakes, study says bit.ly/1tn3AVg 3 days ago