So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- RT @cracked: The Hanafi went full "Die Hard" on Washington, D.C. 5 Major Attacks on America (That Everyone Forgot About) - http://t.co/jJaN… 5 hours ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: Everyone calm down about Ebola. It's very hard to catch. You can ONLY get it if someone else on the same continent as YOU… 6 hours ago
- RT @michaeljnelson: Now that Tetris is a major motion picture it's time to dust off my pitch for The Three Penny Hockey Game that Kids Play… 7 hours ago
- "5 Unwritten Rules Hollywood Needs to Stop Following" by @MissTirio trunc.it/r9v9v +1000 for a Wooderson reference 9 hours ago
- This Day in Crime History: October 10, 1910 trunc.it/r68hd #crime #truecrime #history #LosAngeles #terrorism #murder 10 hours ago