So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- RT @GangstersIncWeb: Mexican drug cartel killed journalist, posted pictures of her dead body to her Twitter account nydn.us/1sU5GcV 1 day ago
- Friday Movie Quote wp.me/p1Cqaj-2qS #movies #quotes #Friday 1 day ago
- This Day in Crime History: October 23, 1935 trunc.it/qfi57 #crime #truecrime #history #mafia 2 days ago
- This Day in Crime History: October 22, 1934 trunc.it/qz073 #crime #history #truecrime #FBI #Ohio 3 days ago
- RT @Bob_Mayer: The Donner Party: Social Disintegration wp.me/p11R3N-UT 3 days ago