So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- This Day in Crime History: July 22, 1934 trunc.it/qdb4h #crime #truecrime #FBI #history #Chicago 1 day ago
- RT @jjtoner_YA: #WW2 How close did the Nazis get to building an Atomic Bomb bit.ly/19GjYkI 1 day ago
- RT @Ruth_A_Buzzi: @Ruth_A_Buzzi Coloradans are expected to smoke 130 Metric Tons of marijuana this year. That's approximately 8 million mi… 1 day ago
- RT @nbcwashington: UPDATE: A NYPD officer has been stripped of his badge and gun after his use of a chokehold in an arrest. http://t.co/y8v… 1 day ago
- RT @TheFilmStage: Here's an X-wing fighter on the set of 'Star Wars: Episode VII.' youtube.com/watch?v=xWBGrk… http://t.co/OQaZQiwRRy 1 day ago