So KISS is finally being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. About damned time, I say! Sadly, the band will not be performing at the ceremony. Apparently there’s some controversy over what lineup should perform. And there’s also still some animosity toward former members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Bummer. I’d like to see another performance by the original lineup. But hey, we’ll always have Youtube.
- Friday Movie Quote trunc.it/r3tiu #movies #quotes 2 days ago
- RT @thomaspluck: There’s a whole Netflix category for “Dark Movies Starring Harvey Keitel." 2 days ago
- RT @tsgnews: Try and match up five arrestees with their occupations in today's "Friday Photo Fun" game: bit.ly/VSFPWE http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @RiffTrax: MST3K / RiffTrax Report is out! paper.li/RiffTrax/13893… Stories via @MapleHouseCreat @tgsaloon @meldossey 4 days ago
- RT @le0pard13: 10 Ways That Tim Burton Did Batman Better Than Nolan soundonsight.org/10-ways-that-t… 5 days ago