Tonight marks the season premiere of FX’s Justified, one of the best shows on TV. From what I’ve read, this season will follow Raylan’s investigation of a decades-old mystery that involves his father, a lifelong criminal. Aside from the addition of annoying actor/comedian Patton Oswalt to the cast, I’m really looking forward to season 4. My only complaint is that Justified will air opposite CBS’s Vegas, another show that I kinda like. My plan at this point is to watch Justified live, then catch Vegas later online. CBS is much more accommodating in terms of streaming recent episodes on their website. Why can’t one of these shows air on Monday night? Monday’s are sucky TV nights anyway.
30 Days of The 5-2
- This Day in Crime History: May 17, 1974 trunc.it/ng7qz #crime #history #truecrime #LAPD #SLA #LosAngeles 2 days ago
- RT @BillCorbett: Jury duty report: judge will not let me read my manifesto re: Timothy Dalton as underrated 007. THERE IS NO JUSTICE. 3 days ago
- Apparently there was an earthquake in Upstate NY trunc.it/ng90n Didn't feel it in downtown Albany 3 days ago
- Earthquake? @WTEN Did anyone feel the earthquake? Let us know! 3 days ago
- RT @Q103Albany: AC/DC Support Plans for Bon Scott Statue in His Scotland Hometown bit.ly/10Vwiik 3 days ago